For 2017, I’ve decided to do something new. I’m going to post FIVE books a week that you need to know about. All of these books will be new titles, and unique. Many of them will be books and authors you may not have heard of before.
Why am I doing this? Well, why not? I LOVE reading. I know many of you do, too, and this is a way to share the love! Here’s the first list.
1. Painted on My Heart by Kindle Alexander: Can love create a masterpiece when it’s painted on your heart? I simply love this tagline, and this book is already rocketing up the charts with great reviews.
2. Fate of Perfection by K.F. Breene: You might have seen me talk about this YA author before, and trust me when I say I’m excited about this one.
3. Separation Games by C.D Reiss: This is the conclusion to her Games Duet, and it promises to be steamy, sexy, and unforgettable. She’s a fantastic writer, and I have heard nothing but good things!
4. Worth It by S.M. Shade and C.M Owens: This one sounds funny and spicy! The blurb hooked me right away, and it’s at the top of my TBR for 2017 right now.
5. Falling Under by Jenika Snow and Sam Crescent: Love, class divide, and broken hearts. What could be better?