I’m switching it up a little bit on my picks for this week. Instead of new releases, I’m sharing a five reads you don’t want to miss. These are some of my favorites! Hopefully, one of them might become your new favorite read!
1. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher: This classic young adult novel has recently been turned into an acclaimed and buzzworthy Netflix series. You know books at always better than movies (lol). Don’t miss this one!
2. On Dublin Street by Samantha Young: This is one of my favorite novels from Samantha Young, and if you haven’t read anything from her, I recommend you begin with this one. It’s the kind of romance that stays with you long after you have read the last word!
3. The Raven by Sylvain Reynard: I love this author’s works, and have been a fan ever since reading Gabriel’s Inferno. Get swept away in this dark romance, the first of a four book series.
4. Losing It by Cora Carmack: This classic and funny novel is Cora Carmack at her best. Looking for a light, fun read? Look no further!
5. The Crimson Petal and the White by Michael Faber: Looking for an epic story that will stay with you forever? Look no further!