As 2016 winds down (thank god), I’m getting a little nostalgic. This year has seen the release of thousands of great titles–so many it’s hard to keep track of them all! If you’re anything like me, your TBR list is a mile long, and grows longer every day. Still… there are great books out there that you might have missed, and I want to share some of my favorites. All of these titles were published in 2016.
Here they are (in no particular order):
5. The Gender Game: Bella Forrest has been making waves among teen/young adult readers for a while now, and this is a fresh take on dystopian worlds. Great place to introduce yourself to her work if you aren’t yet familiar!
7. Being Brooke: Emma Hart writes some of the funniest romances in the market, and her latest is no exception!
8. The People’s House: I read an early copy of this and loved it. It’s creepy, thrilling, and just-a-little-too-close-to-real. Don’t miss it!
9. Bad Mommy: Tarryn Fisher’s latest book. Just get it. You won’t be disappointed!
10. American Queen: Escapism at its finest. Lots of romance and hot guys in this book.