Here’s my list for this week!
1. Love in Lingerie: If you’ve never read a book by Alessandra Torre, you’re missing out. Her books are AMAZING. Each one is a sexy, creative and fun read. She has a way of drawing in the reader. Don’t miss this new one from her!
2. Real Good Love: Meghan March has been tearing up the book charts with her works for a while now, and the second book in the Real Duet series is getting a lot of buzz. Don’t miss it, and if you haven’t started the series, get the first book here.
3. Entice Me: J. Kenner is set to delight fans of some of her favorite characters: Damien Stark and Nicki Fairchild. This is a novella and promises to be fun read!
4. Sweet Somethings: Barbara Freethy returns with a funny and sweet book about falling in love and finding yourself. It takes place in the small town of Fairhope, and promises to be more of her at her best!
5. Big Shot: Carly Phillips and Ericka Wilde team up for this book, which seems like it’s going to be a fantastic twist on the love-to-hate-you kind of romance novels I’ve been devouring lately.