Wow, it’s already February! Here are my picks for this week! Happy reading!
1. Fake Fiancée: Romance dynamo Ilsa Madden-Mills is back with another steamy read, and this one is all about a fake engagement with the hottest quarterback in the country. Cue the awesome!
2. A SEAL’s Consent: Cora Seton has been burning up the chats with this series, and if you like military romances, you don’t want to skip this. ASC is book four in the SEAL’s of Chance Creek world.
3. Buttons and Hate: This is a…. darker series from Penelope Skye. It’s for adult readers only. But it has a lot of fans, and book two arrives this week. Get book one here.
4. Vanished: A Beautiful Mess Series Novel: T.K. Leigh’s newest book this week can be read as a standalone, and promises to be fantastic from page one.
Also don’t miss….
5. Mists of the Serengeti: This book came out late last month, and I had the opportunity to start it this weekend. I love it. I can’t stop reading it. If this isn’t on your list, then get it on there!