Happy Valentine’s Day Week!
In honor of the holiday devoted to love, I’ll pulled together a list of classic and contemporary reads that are all about romance! Some are old, some are new, but the one thread that unites them… is romance!
1. The Thorn Birds: This probably qualifies more as a saga, but it’s one of those books that takes hold and never lets go of the readers. It’s timeless.
2. Archer’s Voice: Many people consider this to be Mia Sheridan’s best novel, and I’m hard pressed to disagree with them. It’s a sweeping tale of love, trust, redemption, and understanding.
3. Hopeless: Colleen Hoover is an amazing author, and her books take me away every single time I read them. Still, Hopeless is my favorite. There’s just something about this story, and I’m not just talking about the twist at the end. It’s magic. One of the best and most romantic books I have ever read.
4. Anything You Can Do: This is a fun new read from R.S Grey, and if you are in the mood for a romantic comedy, I highly recommend it!
5. Clam Jam: Another fun romantic comedy round us out, this one about two roommates with a secret attraction to each other. A lot of missed signals in this one from RC Boldt!